Sunday, May 22, 2016

Birthday Blabber

Another birthday.

As everyone knows, I've always loved birthdays and I've always liked to treat myself to something special each year. I mean, exactly this time last year I was sitting on the side of a volcano waiting for the sun to rise in Bali. Today I am nestled into my red couch, wrapped in a blanket, with a hot cup of coffee on the table in front of me. There is no trip on the agenda, unless we really do go to IKEA later...

Twenty-five was a funny year. I learned a lot of lessons..all of which were learned the hard way. The, seemingly, only way to learn a lesson. My life today is completely different than it was at the start of my twenty-fifth year. And what I am giving myself this year for my birthday is forgiveness, self-love, and a fucking hug. It will be difficult to look back on 25 fondly. Some days, I just wish I had stayed in Thailand...

What if?

-My mom always used to call this the 'What If' game. Her rule was simple...no 'what if's?' She tried to teach me that there is no sense in asking yourself such a painful question. The kind of question that can never be answered. But seriously, what if?-

I will say that I made a lot of wonderful friends in the last 365 days (it was a Leap Year, right?) Last night we went for Mexican food, in true Rae-fashion. I sat at the end of that huge table where I was able to see all of my beautiful friends under the glow of string lights and Saint candles. I was full of house margaritas and gratitude as I watched the salt fly from the rims of our glasses clinking togther throughout dinner.  One spoon, for the tres leches cake, fed our 9 mouths, and we declared it to be lucky for each of us to have a bite of birthday cake.
..As if I could ever be more lucky than I felt just then.

Twenty-five was hard. But I hear that the 26th time's a charm. And I've got everything that I need to make it a wonderful year. Especially with wonderful friends to see me through it.

1 comment:

  1. FAQ § You need to finish your degree within 40 moves. § Your initial goal at the degree is 40000 factors for a single celebrity. § you need to collect three components. § The amount suggests Wafer Windmill episode. It forms of components degree. Ans:- You can find 3 ingredients have to accumulate in the amount. Ans:- you will find just four colours candy in the amount. § Then your ordinary goal is 60000 points for 2 celebrities, to reach two stars is undetermined. Goal stars and points § To attain 1 celebrity is undetermined. § There are just 61 spaces. § It's four colours regular candy. The candy colours are orange, green, blue and purple. Every level has concealed puzzle. Hence that the candy crush 593 degree has some hidden puzzle and nasty truth. The amount finds Wafer Windmill event. It forms of components degree. At the amount you have to collect 3 components. You have to finish your degree within 40 moves. There are just two blockers at the level. 1 feature you are able to see in the amount. There are four colours regular candy at the level. Orange and orange colors candies are overlooking in the plank. It's just 61 spaces. Your initial goal at the degree will be 40000 points for a single celebrity. To attain 1 celebrity is undetermined. Then your normal goal is 60000 points for 2 celebrities, to reach two stars is undetermined. Qu:- the number of colours candies at the level? In candy crush 593 level attempt to earn a vertical stripe to acquire additional point. § The amount suggests hard. Ans:- you will find 40 moves and 61 spaces at the level. § One of attribute you may see in the degree. § Eventually your goal is going to be 80000 points for three celebrities. § You need to to earn a colour bomb and book this for future usage. § once the ingredients obstructed by candy you utilize in shade bomb to destroy it. Qu:- the number of components are accumulate in the amount? The principal items of candies crush amount 593 Qu:- the number of spaces & moves are in the degree? To attain the first goal, you will need 30000 points. When you finish 30000 points, you'll get 1 star. Following that, you may get to the frequent goal, you want 80000 points, and if you attain this, you'll have two stars. Finally, your goal is going to be 100000 points. When you get to the goal, you'll get three stars. The components value is 15000 points that is half from 1 star. § The amount has just two blockers. § To acquire you need to to fall the last components into conveyor belt. § orange and orange colors candies are overlooking in the plank. § The amount includes two conveyor belt and they assist to win. Therefore, candy crush 593 amount is forms of hard.

    Candy Crush 762

    ReplyDelete