Wednesday, February 18, 2015

That Healthy Glow.

So I am on day eighteen of my twenty-eight day 'cleanse' and people all around me are starting to take an interest in this Whole30 business.

"What is the name of that cleanse you're doing?"
"What kind of things can you eat?"
"What did you bring for lunch today?"

I'm happy to spout off any information about the 'diet' and the new recipe I've tried the night before because I'm a believer in what it can do for you and your body. But I have one secret that I haven't told any one until now. 

This week I've received countless compliments about my skin from co-workers and strangers alike. They say my skin is glowing and that I look absolutely radiant. Now, I've never had anyone say such kind things about my skin and I'm sure the ladies out there would agree that there are few compliments that compare to 'the glow.' They attribute it to the way I've been eating, and although that is probably why my skin is so clear, it is definitely not the reason for its glow. 

Let me introduce you to my new makeup-must... Candlelight Glow Duo - Too Faced.


With shades like sheer gold and gilded rose, you cannot go wrong with this color combination. The gauzy gold color gives you that warm, candlelit glow and the sweet rose hue lightens and brightens. I apply the gold along my brow bone and add the tiniest touch of it to the inner corners of my eyes. I highlight my cheeks with the rosy, pink sheen. It's light (no pun intended) and dreamy and is the reason for my radiant skin. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!